Happy Friday, friends! First, I'd love to welcome new sponsors Barberry & Lace, I Adorn U and Blowfish Shoes -- check out all the awesome goodies they have to offer! How was your week? What do you have planned for the weekend? I'm excited to see the new film 50/50 tomorrow (have you seen it?), and then on Sunday, we're going out with some friends. Plus, it's quite the exciting time for my town. Zac Efron and Dennis Quaid are back in town shooting an upcoming movie, so you know I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for them. I hope you all enjoy the first weekend of October (where did the time go...?! I've got another fun series planned for next week, but in the meantime, here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

The joy of being a twin.

Wouldn't you love to live in this farm house?

The English countryside.

Do you have a craft room?

Dorothy's ruby slippers are going on the auction block!

Aww: Barbie and Ken's wedding photos.

Smoothie, anyone?

The power of uncles...

No more apologies.

The most powerful women in business.

Remember these tattoos? More pretty ones here.

Colorful architecture.

Genius: An autumn party!

A funny way to make friends.

Adorable.

Stop bullying now. (More on bullying next week...)

I love this dress, don't you?

Everything about Odette is amazing...

Geek love.

Spooky Lego houses just in time for Halloween.

I sort of miss old telephones, don't you?

Finish this sentence: A perfect partner would...

[Photo by Nikaela Peters]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top