Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif couple who were discussed sharply once at the time in Bollywood. Just a few days before Katrina with journalists during a briefing talking about many of her personal life.
Katina Kaif with Salman Khan played more than Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan. Katrina said in a recent interview, Shahrukh played with while I always get nervous. I do not know what's the reason. Shahrukh Khan is something in there that makes me nervous. However, while working with Salman keeps flowing over me. Salman could be because of my well known. He will have his personality, I'm give him ten to ten. "Jab Tak Hain Jaan" bound together in partnership for the first time in this film came on the screen Shahrukh-Katrina. This film collection total of Rs 200 million at the box office. On the other hand, Salman-Katrina pair old. So far, they have four films together. "Yuvvraz", "Partner", "Mayne Pyaar Kyun Kiya", "Ek Tha Tiger". of "Ek Tha Tiger" film collection total of RS 298 million at the box office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top